I am at Peace
Repeat these affirmations to yourself each morning. Pick the ones that resonate with your spirit.
- I am calm and collected.
- I meditate regularly to cultivate mindfulness, self-awareness, and peace of mind.
- I breathe deeply. Each inhalation makes me feel strong. Each exhalation makes me feel grounded.
- I slow down. I take a break between tasks to catch my breath and renew my energy.
- I arrive at the office 15 minutes early so I can sit down with a cup of coffee and plan my day.
- I clear away clutter. I think more clearly when my surroundings are in order. I start each workday with a clean desk.
- I free up space on my kitchen counters by relocating anything nonessential.
- I set realistic expectations.
- I understand my strengths and limits.
- I work towards goals that are challenging and realistic for me.
- I live according to my own values instead of comparing myself to others.
- I pursue my own definition of success.
- I stay physically active. Exercise soothes my body and mind.
- A healthy lifestyle lifts my spirits and helps to protect me from illness and injury.
- I develop mutually supportive relationships.
- I communicate honestly and express my feelings.
- I share encouragement and validation.
- I spend time with family and friends having meaningful conversations and participating in fun activities.
- I disconnect from technology at least once each day.
- I turn off my phone during family meals and one hour before bed.
- Today, I experience peace and contentment.
- I treat myself and others with compassion.
- My inner tranquility deepens and grows.
- I AM AT PEACE!
Self-Reflection TimeGet your D&L Journal out and write the answers to these questions:
- What are 3 words I associate with being calm?
- What is one new relaxation practice that I want to try?
- How can I stay calm during my morning commute?